Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016 New Companion-Hermana Sandra Chavez and New area-north Minneapolis- Brooklyn Center

So my p-day got switched, but I got permission to send an email to you today letting you know that I will email everyone and my weekly letter on Thursday morning.

Said goodbye to Hermana Rowland!

Happy Thanksgiving! I love my new companion; she really is the sweetest person ever. She's secretly made my bed and has made me breakfast. Her name is Hermana Sandra Chavez. Her parents are from Mexico, but she was born and grew up in Provo, Utah. She is a little older, 27. But I love her. She's awesome. We live in Brooklyn Center. Our area is really big. We cover Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Robbinsdale, New Hope, Fridley, Plymouth, Hopkins, North Minneapolis, Crystal.. I think that's it. I am not sure exactly of other cities. It is definitely a lot more different than where I was before, but I love it.
My new address is:
4572 58th Ave N apt #276
Brooklyn Center, MN 55429


Hermana Jennifer Duvall


We were together for my first three transfers! Love her so much!

La familia SaldaƱa. ¡Les quiero! i love them so much.  We ate at their house
every single weekend.  They became like a second family to me!


With Dyayanna

Hermana Alma and Dyayanna



Elder Calderwood and i both got cactuses from our branch president, President Strahl. He gives little cactuses to all the missionaries who serve there and leave.



Sister Jensen! The member I was living with for the last 3 transfers. I will miss her!

Vivian Perez!  And her two cute kids, Jade and Aiden!!

Leo made me roses!


Some of the Spanish sisters at transfers! 

Me, Hna Brittner, Hna Andrus, Hna Chavez, Hna Dean, Hna Vambier




SNOW!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment